Monday, April 4, 2011

Childlike Faith

As I was sitting here watching my little girl play in the bathtub with her gucks, kipper, and a plastic egg it puts childlike faith into a new perspective. By the way, gucks are rubber ducks and kipper is actually Flounder from The Little Mermaid.
What was so clear to me was that as she focused so intently on setting each duck perfectly straight on the edge of the tub with kipper in the middle and each one wearing a half egg hat it dawned on me that Jesus wants the same level of devotion. No matter what I tried to do to get her attention her gaze never left those toys. No matter what life throws at us to try and distract us we should always keep our gaze upon Jesus. His Glory will cause us to put everything into focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment